Monday, October 22, 2007

Big Boys Can Cry Too...


This Sunday I Love New York 2 continued the season where New York had to eliminate 2 more people from her line up of men. This week was a shocker to me, she eliminated "Yours" which wasn't the shock of the episode this man cried.

Now you may think okay big deal, men cry too. Well, the fact of the matter is this man is standing something around 6'3 and easily 250 pounds, if you don't like my prediction check out the picture featured left. This man cried his little heart out when he was eliminated that night. Quite humorous it was like watching a 6'3 250 pound baby cry because it broke a toy and was begging for forgiveness from its momma.

I'm sorry "Yours" but when you cry on national TV in a reality TV competition you are bound to be made fun of. It's not like he's a scrawny little bitch either but that is how he acted. Like a little bitch. Regardless now New York has to continue eliminating boys until she finally finds her man. We will have to wait until next week to see who she has remaining.

Hey if this season doesn’t work out she can always buy bigger boobs and go for an “I Love New York 3” I personally want to see her end up with the midget on the show he’s a bad ass. Also it’s always fun for the underdog to win, so my prediction is that he will make it to the end regardless for TV ratings, and possibly lose at the end. But hey it is still reality “TV” meaning that everything is rigged to keep the shows rating above par.

Until next week bloggers I’ll keep you posted on the whereabouts of New York and my little midget buddy.

1 comment:

Lucy in the Sky said...

It's sad, but I like watching "I Love New York". It's so ridiculous and stupid that it's entertaining. And I don't think it's possible for her to get bigger boobs. I'm with you about her needing to end up with the midget. They'd be an awesome couple.