Monday, October 15, 2007

Oprah for a day


If you could be anyone, for a day or for life, who would you be? Jennifer Aniston says she would be Oprah. Who wouldn’t want to be Oprah? She says its because her and Oprah “have been pals for some time.” Well I have never met her and I still think it would be pretty awesome to be the richest woman in the world.


Oprah has pretty much everything a girl could dream of. She has a sexy gardener, a house in practically every state, a book club, and a money tree in her front yard. During the holiday season Oprah gives out “a few of her favorite things” to one of her audiences. The difference between her and I, is that she can give 200 of each of those things away like candy and I probably couldn’t afford one of them. However, if I was Oprah, I could have all my favorite things.


Not only does Oprah have a lot of money, but she knows about everyone under the sun. She has met every celebrity to walk Hollywood Boulevard and everyone who couldn’t make it there. It would be amazing to be “pals” with Jennifer Aniston or have psycho Tom Cruise jump over my couch!



Being rich isn’t all fun and games. I could help out with the Make a Wish campaign. I would love to go around and help people by building them new houses and furnishing the entire thing, if it makes them happy. She also helps with Habitat for Humanity which would be a good experience, except does she even use a shovel or hammer?



Oprah’s life seems pretty sweet, but I wouldn’t know what to do with all my money.

No comments: