Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dorm pranks gone bad

I decided readers needed a good laugh this week so I went to youtube.com and searched for college dorm pranks. You wouldn’t believe what I found.

So you thought college was just studying and partying? Well that might be true but why not make your fellow dorm mates lives heck along the way? Dorm pranks will give you a great laugh. You suddenly see dressers, mattresses, and dirty laundry being hauled out of a room. Some college guys think its ok to leave their door unlocked but their friends prove them wrong. Every single item from their room was taken across the hall to the pranksters’ room. Imagine the shock on their face when they got back and everything was gone. If I was them I would be pretty peeved, but thinking that revenge was sweeter.


If you’re not up for heavy lifting there are plenty of pranks for you too. At one college the

3 comments:

Tech man said...

That is a really extreme prank. And it was hilarious as well. I can't believe they actually took all of the stuff out of the room. It also makes me wonder how long the guy next door was gone.

Kollbjorn said...

It makes me wonder how long it took to put it all back :/

skifan88 said...

Good prank but those guys have way too much time on their hands.