Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'The bachelor' remains single

The season finale of The Bachelor was last night and the ending surprised many. I don’t normally watch this show but I happened to be flipping channels and stopped for long enough to see the ending. I was kind of mad and a little shocked.

In case you didn’t watch, the bachelor didn’t pick either of the women! There have been cases before where he didn’t propose at the end, but at least he picked one of them to continue a relationship with. I personally think that he made a very bad decision. I don’t know very many men that would turn down TWO beautiful women that are head over heals for him.


I want to know what was going through his head because the only reasoning I have heard about this came from Perez Hilton’s article. The bloggers on that site were very opinionated about what happened. One person said that the bachelor was obsessed with himself and he couldn’t possibly love anyone besides himself. Obviously they were feeling sympathy for the ladies.


I am truly surprised that the bachelor didn’t get slapped last night. If I was one of those girls last night I wouldn’t have held his hand and whimpered my way out. I would have told him like it was and made him regret that very decision not to pick me. Tune in tonight on ABC to see the aftermath reunion episode. See what juicy details the women unleash and find out if the bachelor really did have a reason for remaining a bachelor.

No comments: