Friday, November 30, 2007

Bordem relieved for a few moments....

Hey bloggers, so I know that when I’m usually bored I like to look at the various videos thrown across the interweb of fun usually found either between YouTube or Break. So today, I figured that I could compile a select few of the videos I found enjoyable to watch for your viewing pleasure.

The first video is a Japanese game show where they force the contestants to play soccer with binoculars on. Now I only wish that American TV was as entertaining and as demining as this show. It definitely takes a different kind of creativity.
America tends to stick to the demining nature of throwing your dignity on the line and confessing your love for a person the moment you seem them. Cough reality TV Cough. We lost all the sweet game shows. Well that’s enough rambling see for yourself…

http://www.break.com/index/japanese-binocular-soccer.html

Next up is prank pulled on a couple of girls, where they are forced to believe that they will be testing different types of lip balm on male models. Well needless to say since it is a prank they actually get to kiss something quite different…

http://www.break.com/sauza/monkey-kissing-prank.html

Now after watching and reflecting on this video, where did the quality shows that I was raised with go. Candid Camera, America’s Funniest Home Videos, all of them gone. Now the only prank TV shows you see are Scare Tactics, and MTV’s Boiling Points, which are really not that funny takes way to long for the punch line. So I will bring you back these amazing videos that are Candid and AFHV esc material.

Hopefully you enjoyed these two quick videos, there are many more to come so keep watching out for the updates. Until next time bloggers.

No comments: