Monday, November 26, 2007

Breakdancing the stuff you don't see on TV

Happy belated Thanksgiving bloggers, I over my break decided that I will keep you guys posted on the happenings of Tila Tequila and I Love New York 2, but in the mean time I figured I would talk about interesting YouTube videos I have come across as well and certain Break.com videos I have seen. Recently I have begun to look deeper into the world of break dancing finding two of the most talented b-boys around and a video of them competing in a near clash of the titans’ type battle.
They go by B-boy Junior, who is French, and B-boy Physicx, who is Korean. These guys have ridiculous strength. They can contort there body and keep balanced in the most ridiculous ways.


Let me give a little break down and a video for you guys to see what I am talking about. B-boy Junior has a signature move where he does a push up without his feet nearly looking unreal that he is levitating his lower torso above the ground. On top of that he makes it look so incredibly easy that you feel like a wussy in comparison.(As seen at 1:40)



As for B-boy Physicx he is just incredibly talented, he has the strength of Junior but an insanely large amount of agility it is ridiculous how fast this man can move his feet and remain balanced on his hands. Also this guy is most famous for his elbow spins, it's like he never stops. Near Energizer Bunny type never stopping. (As seen at 1:07)



Now if you are still interested seeing what these men are capable of here is the battle recorded on Youtube, the only down fall is that they do not announce the winner at the end. Regardless both these men are incredibly talented, and hopefully one of these days I can almost compete with them.



Keep you guys posted on more intense videos.

No comments: