Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hour Two-My Opinions on the Emmys As I Watch

Steve Carell-How did the Lord Jesus Christ create such a funny human being! His writing and delivery are just genius! Not to mention his cast mates! I just wish that I could bottle them up and release a little bit of funny ever time I feel down! I might be at peace with the world if I could do that!

Best Comedy Series-Went to the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, but should have went to Conan because he is the god of late night television comedy and makes my heart rejoice every night. But Stewart gave a decent speech mentioning Iraq without getting controversial.

Variety Musical or Comedy Special- I didn't see any of them, but good for Tony Bennett! He is having one hell of a night. Two awards and a performance. Go octogenarians. (They actually did the show for his eightieth birthday.) His wife is way to young for him!

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries of Movie: They are all fairly unheard of. But it was given to Judy Davis for the Starter Wife, which was the only one I had heard of. But then BAM! She wasn't there! HAHAHA No one knew where she was. Great moments!

A Musically Tribute to the Sopranos?!-Lets take the most masculine show on television and make it feminine it in anyway possible? Lets add male dancers and singers and girls that aren't' sleazy. OKAY!? This is just odd and very un-Sopranos.

-Is it just me or should the commercials for these things be better. You know, like more like the Super bowl or something.

Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie-I guess i just don't watch these things, but go Helen. Helen Miren is phenomenal. She deserves every award we can throw at her. That's a classy dress for a classy lady. She said Americans were generous. You don't' here foreigners say that often.

WOW
-That was the second time we have seen Ryan Seacrest. I actually forgot he was hosting. SAD

Well that's basically the end of the second hour. It was mostly stuff about miniseries and movies on tv. Which is the stuff that most people don't care about. Including me. I just hope this stuff gets better.

No comments: