Saturday, September 22, 2007

Oh no Bret it's winding down...

So as you all may know I have been writing posts about The Rock of Love. Too keep you non-TV watchers updated the parents of the ladies have just left and Bret had to make another crucial elimination... It was between the lovely Jessie, the stripper Heather, and the cynical crazy ass bitch Lacey. Well what do you know; Bret finally realized that Lacey is just really fucked in the head. So needless to say she got eliminated which brings us to the finale. Heather and Jessie are going to stay for one last episode to see which one of them is “worthy” to continue to rock Bret’s world. Well now that has caught you up in this wonderful world of TV. But in all honesty I got to put my two cents in. Bret has made a very good choice by leaving Jessie she’s very humble and down to earth she knows what’s going down. As for Heather, Bret was going to eliminate her about two episodes previous to this finale. But hey what can you do she was extremely stupid to get a tattoo of his name on the back of her neck. That’s going to hurt like a bitch when she realizes she doesn’t want that anymore. I suppose anything for those fifteen minutes of fame. High fives to Heather on bad decisions. Anyways we will see this coming Sunday to see who gets to stay! Stay tuned to VH1 for all the latest about THE ROCK OF LOVE woo!

1 comment:

YABOY said...

I love this show...I mean yeah I am a guy but hey I love this shit! Anyway I hope jess doesnt win because then she can realize that I am waiting for her...hahaha! No really I want her to win she deserves it for putting up with all that bullshit of the other girls. Although I think we might be upset and Heather will win because of her stripper body because Jess is wifey type and heather is girlfriend type. So it is a toss up! Keep me updated!