Saturday, September 15, 2007

Silly Bret what are you getting yourself into?

I don't know how familiar you all are with VH1's Rock of Love, but Bret Michaels from the infamous band Poison, is looking for his love bird. As of late he has eliminated all but 3 women. Jess, Heather, and Lacey. Bret is now deciding to bring their parents to his place in order to meet them. GREAT IDEA BRET! Awesome! Of course the parents would be thrilled to see the man that has been playing their daughters. Yeah Yeah they are getting money if they win the show. By win, they are the last girl standing wanting to "stay" with Bret. But we all know how those TV love flings usually end. Super awesome. They stay together for lets see,a week a month, a couple minutes. Eh? Who knows but... if trends continue Bret will be looking towards Rock of Love 2-8. Good ol' VH1 reality shows. If I Love New York is any proof of that or, lets see Flavor of Love 1 and 2, the trend will be lurking towards that idea.

Yet, I suppose it can't be too bad you get paid to date a bunch of women that you pretend to be interested in since you have the bench mark of eliminating one every week. It might just be me but I dont feel he actually picks the girl he wants rather who keeps the rating. For example Lacey, she's borderline crazy and by borderline I'm pretty sure she is completely fucked in the head. All she does is try to back stab people and this is evident in multiple episodes. Take a peak.


*Disclaimer naked crazy lady running with words on her body*


Though this video does not show the menacing nature of this psycho woman, she is indeed a different kind of crazy. What sparks her to do this is a woman in the house enjoys wearing fur and Lacey is very against this. So she begins to poke at Dallas, the forsaken fur wearer, and continues to egg her on until she hits Lacey. Lacey cackles cynically and makes it through to the next round in the show. I find it extremely odd when the host himself Bret Michaels, says that, “She is the kind of girl you can go to sleep with and be unsure in the morning if she is going to kill you.” Sounds like a winner Bret! Keep up the good work. Though you do provide me with 30 minutes of entertainment on my typically uneventful Sundays, I fear for your life. I know if I said that about a certain somebody I would have eliminated them as soon as possible.

No comments: